Monday, September 24, 2007

Our 21st Wedding Anniversary

WOW! 21 years married. The photo was taken at a restaurant in the Centre of Monrovia. It was lovely to go out and have some time together as a couple away from the kids and away from the ship community just for a few hours to reflect and remember.

As we looked back over the 21 years that we've been married, we realised again what an amazing journey we have travelled together. Yes, we've had our ups and downs but we have shared the joys and we've shared the tough times and we've walked through those choosing to have God as the centre piece of our Marriage. We have 5 wonderful children, and feel truly blessed with all He has given us as a couple and as a family. There is no greater joy than serving God together as a family and seeing our children come into deeper personal relationship with their Heavenly Father.
On the morning of our Anniversary I woke up to this special greeting from my husband.
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARLING
21 WONDERFUL YEARS!"

2 comments:

Alberta Wray said...

Ok...your husband DEFINITELY gets the most romantic award!!! They broke the mold after creating Andy. What a precious man you have, Brenda - but then I'm sure you know that! I miss you so much my friend. Congratulations for 21 years, and for giving to the Lord in all that you do. You are so special!

Tyrone said...

Hello!

My wife was hoping you would post more...she liked your blogspot!

I told her she should see your cabin, I peeked in on the maiden voyage after we were in Liberia and you were showing it to other people.

N-i-c-e.