
Hey Mum & Dad ..Jakarta is amazing....completeley diffrent feel to Bali....way diffrent spiritual tension...no hindu statues...almost feels like back home. Our team has just been so annointed since we got here man...God is using us in such a crazy way...I've never felt like this. I'm so on fire for God....I wont put the bible down. I have dreams and visions of me preaching in town squares and markets.....I want to go back to Newcastle and blitz my friends....man you have no idea... I feel like I have just got given Jesus eyes and heart for free. All my own bondage is gone. I've been reading right through the New Testiment. Acts and Romans in a day. I can't get enough its like drugs GAHHHH lol. ... I got really sick the first day we were here with tonsilitus fevers and chills and I thought I was gunna be out of it for like 2 weeks cos I had no penicillin which normally makes it better, but well we teamed together had a prayer session about it and I just rose up and made my body my slave commanding healing over it and the sickness left almost immediately lol Praise god lol. The whole team has been really stepping up anyways today....OH MY GOSH mum, we saw 3 healings ....never in my life have I cried with joy, but I did today...we prayed for these 2 old men with stroke after effects...One couldnt walk, the other had praralysis on the left side of his body....anyways we prayed and I mean really started praying ....no more beating around the bush. Commanding healing in the name of Jesus....speaking with truth and authority in the Holy Spirit...and then just stepping out in Faith and telling the men to get up...it's crazy.....It would be so awkward in any other situatuion....but God is so powerful. The one guy after 5 years of not standing walked around his house...his son was crying so hard....the other guy couldnt lift his left arm and walked with a cane and a limp....well guess what...no more limp no more cane....and hi 5s all around.... he had only been a Christian a month ...with a life of hindu behind him, God freed him....man....our whole group was crying with joy. It was like nothing I have ever experecienced, one of the best days of my life. I want to do what Jesus did....go around heal in His name, cast out demons, be a true apostle, live the life of a true passionate follower of the one True Lord. The other healing was a deaf lady with blindness in one eye.....Stacey heard God say He wanted the first thing that she heard when she was healed to be Jesus's name ...so right when she got her hearing back Stacey said "Jesus" in her ear..and her eyes lit up...was AWESOME! I'm praying the rest of outreach will be this intense. Yeah im learning so much as you can tell...I have a lot of encouragemnt in the group...I've changed from a pessimist in to an optimist over night and im all about encouraging people. Never again will I dwell in the negative. I'm learning not to go off feelings, but make my body my slave...die to myself and trust in God and His unfailing will. So yeah....hope you got abit of encouragement out of this. I love you but I have to go. Miss you all... thanx for your awesome support.
Steve



No comments:
Post a Comment